Wednesday 22 August 2012

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Fragrance



Nicki Minaj is set to become the latest star to venture into the saturated yet lucrative world of celebrity fragrances

Pink Friday, named after her debut album is said to be a fragrance that in her own words, smells like 'angels playing'.


At this moment I almost don’t care what it smells like, I’m far more intrigued by its bottle!
 
 It basically looks like a mini Minaj, and I love it!


Well, you didn’t expect her to do anything by halves did you?

So, what do you think of Nicki's Pink Friday

Do you love or loathe the look of it? 

Have you had enough of celebrity fragrances or can you not get enough of them?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. love this! made a post about it on my blog as well!

    pinkglitterandallthingssparkly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so excited about this! I wonder what it's going to smell of!

    Louise x

    www.confettiletters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottle, didn't even know she was releasing a fragrance. Not a fan of her but Im actually looking forward to trying this
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig