Friday 10 August 2012

Klever Kalories Cakes


There are few things that I love in life more than cake.

Cake makes me feel happy, comforted and satisfied.

Unfortunately, cakes aren’t all good and are often full of sugar, fat and those dreaded little things called calories.
 
 
Well, imagine my delight when I came across a brand called Klever Kalories, who claim that their cakes not only taste yummy, but actually burn calories at the same time.

AMAZING!


Klever Kalories cakes consist of a range of authentic Italian patisserie and each product contains a secret blend of calorie burning ingredients which have been proven to help boost your metabolism and burn more calories than usual for the rest of the day.

‘’Yeah ok, but i bet they taste like arse’’ piped up my hubby.


 Perhaps, but I needed to find out for myself!

Available in 8 different varieties ( Honey & Apricot, Chocolate Chip, Coconut, Vanilla Creme, Tiramisu, Strawberry Yoghurt, Vanilla Sandwich and Chocolate Sandwich)  there is a cake for everyone!


The first thing I noticed was just how light each cake felt to hold, but then I guess at under 200 calories each they weren’t going to be huge!


Slide the cake and the foil out of the packaging and gently unwrap to reveal your calorie-burning-cake.

They looked nice enough (a little small, but hey some cake has got to be better than no cake right?) so i put it to my mouth and chowed down.

 
Do you know what, these aren’t half bad!
 
The sponge is light and fluffy, the filling is sweet and delicious and although they contain these calorie burning ingredients, you’d never know it to taste!

To give you perspective of size

  Now, whether they can actually help to speed up your metabolism or help burn calories, I don’t know.


 I do know though, that they are rather delicious and make a great low calorie snack for those of us out there who just can’t stop eating cake.

You can buy the range of Klever Kalories cakes from their website here. 

Available in packs of 8 they cost £12 each.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, these sound too good to be true!

    sophie-said.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh they look lovely.
    Not sure about the price though! £12 for eight cakes?
    I think I'd probably prefer to be naughty and pay £1.50 for six doughnuts! Ha ha!
    Suzye X

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig