Tuesday 14 August 2012

Crayola Mini Nail Polish Set

How cute are these!

My favourite childhood crayon brand of choice have gone and created a range of nail polishes!
 


Random? Yes. 

Cute? Definitely!



The collection comprises of eight bottles in a range of crayon inspired shades.


While it does strike me as a somewhat odd  choice of products to create for a crayon brand, I do love a novelty product!


 Crayola’s Mini Nail Polish set is available from fredflare.com and costs $12.

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. wow! wow! wow! wow! (can you tell i'm impressed yet?)
    I want!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crayola are too amazing for words xo
    http://madeinkayla.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is cool! I'd defo keep the bottles after I'd used up the nailvarnishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw they're so cute :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Never expected Crayola to come out with such a product.

    Joanne, Aisle Three

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so cute :)

    http://ararereality.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!

    Tia xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG these are soooo cute, takes me back to my childhood :):) x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This are lovely!! I want!!! Going to see if I can get some :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got a bout of nostalgia... grown up crayola! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig