Wednesday 29 August 2012

Impulse Sweet Smile With Alesha Dixon


 
Britain’s Got Talent star Alesha Dixon has been revealed as the face (and smile) of the new Impulse fragrance.


 Sweet Smile features exotic, fruity top notes of pear, mandarin and plum, followed by middle notes of jasmine, muguet and osmanthus. Lingering base notes of sandalwood, cedarwood and amber provide a lasting tone to the fragrance for all-day freshness. 


 In Alesha’s own words;

I’ve been a fan of Impulse for years, so I was flattered when they approached me to be the face of the latest fragrance, Sweet Smile. I really enjoyed taking part in the shoot and can’t wait to stock up on the scent once it hits the shelves. It’s perfect for a quick fragrance boost when I’m on-the-go during the day and is guaranteed to always put a smile on my face.
 
  
 Impulse Sweet Smile is available exclusively in Superdrug stores from today for 98p!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig