Monday 20 August 2012

Witch Anti-Blemish BB Cream


I’ve been a fan of Witch products since my awkward teen years.

 Affordable and gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin, they were my go to brand when I suffered from breakouts.

 In recent years I’ve found myself bulk buying their cleansing and toning face wipes which get rid of all my make up and leave my skin feeling fresh and clean.

  While I must confess that I have never tried any of their anti-blemish cosmetics, what with all the BB cream hype that’s currently in full flow, I thought I’d start by trying out theirs.



 Firstly, Witch’s Anti-blemish Beauty Balm only comes in 1 shade. 

It’s multi-action formula is designed to cater for all skin tones, though I’m not convinced that it will suit everyone.

Witch Anti-Blemish BB Cream: Swatched

 It’s a little too dark to be classed as ‘light’ and yet too light to be classed as ‘medium’.

The cream is really quite thick, so a little really does go a long way.

Despite feeling quite thick and heavy in comparison to other BB creams I’ve tried, when applied to the skin it sinks in quickly and feels surprisingly light.

Witch Anti-Blemish BB Cream: Lightly rubbed in

 I love its medium coverage and feel reassured that like all Witch products, it contains their Witch Hazel Extract to help clear and perfect your skin.

I did find that I needed to apply some finishing powder to keep my shine at bay, but then I’m an oily skinned chick, so that’s to be expected.

Witch Anti-Blemish BB Cream: Final Result

 All in all I rather like this cream and with its SPF 15, I feel I can face the world knowing it's working to help clear my skin and protect me from the suns rays.

Witch's BB Cream retails for £6.99 and is available from Boots and Superdrug.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig