Friday 28 August 2015

The Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendar 2015: First Look



It may be August but when it comes to Beauty Advent Calendars you can NEVER be too early when it comes to deciding which ones you want!


They always sell out due to their huge popularity so I’ll be posting news on the various ones available as and when I get them.

First, The Body Shop.

This year you’ll have TWO to choose from. Oh yes, TWO!

One will retail at £60, containing £93.50 worth of products while another new addition, a Deluxe version will cost £80 and contain £127 worth of goodies.

Here is a little sneak peek of the two calendars in question!




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This made me smile! I’m like you and want to think ahead about which one to get. The Body Shop one seems awesome but the prices are a bit too high for me. Last year I opted for the No7 one. Look forward to more related posts, thanks for sharing! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig