Monday 14 October 2019

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream


Do you find that over time your skin has stopped responding to your usual skincare?

A moisturiser that you once hailed as your complexion saviour seems to be leaving your skin more than a little underwhelmed and you’re not sure why?

It could be time to mix things up and Shiseido’s Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream could be the product for you.





This rich, anti-ageing moisturiser has been formulated with Shiseido’s ReNeura Technology which reawakens your skin’s sensors to boost your skin’s responsiveness to the anti-aging benefits of the skincare as well as protecting it from external aggressors.

It also contains a KOMBU-Bounce complex (comprising a rare form of Japanese Algae famous for its resilience and plumpness) to address wrinkles and encourage visibly youthful-looking skin as well as boasting SPF 25.

Well, I for one had no idea that my skin could stop responding to my skincare regime but I’m glad I now know!




Aside from offering a velvety soft, richly nourishing experience this clever cream actually reawakens your skins sensors when used regularly, helping it to drink in the anti-ageing properties to leave your skin plumped and softened while protecting skin from damage caused by external ageing factors such as pollution, weather and stress.

The cream itself is wonderfully thick and rich in texture, yet when applied to your skin it transforms into an almost lotion-like consistency, meaning it is quickly absorbed leaving behind no trace.




Although it is designed specifically for dry skin, it is lightweight enough for use on my oily/combination skin and doesn’t leave my skin feel flooded or heavy.

Instead, my skin is left instantly feeling softer and smoother and I adore its delicate, relaxing  feminine fragrance. 




I love using this as a night time treatment despite it being marketed as a day cream. Its super nourishing qualities are perfect for an over-night treatment and leave your skin feeling wonderfully soft come morning.

Skin is left feeling comforted, comfortable, firm and plump.




I love this fortifying moisturiser. It has done a wonderful job of jump-starting my skincare regime and has left with me silky soft skin that I can’t stop touching!

Shiseido’s Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream is available now and costs £75 for 50ml.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    Silhouette Facelift in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing beneficial information and also visit my blog for better understanding silhouette facelift in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information please also visit https://samra121.bcz.com/2022/01/11/wrinkle-smoothing-treatment/

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig