Tuesday 22 October 2019

Beauty Blender Glass Glow Shinelighter


I love a highlighter, so when I saw that Beauty Blender had launched a clear, gel ‘shinelighter’ its fair to say that I was more than a little intrigued!

Housed within this cute, hot pink tube you’ll find a smooth, colourless balm that creates a glistening glow without any hint of frosting, glitter, shimmer or sparkle.

Say what!?




This clear, crystal gloss delivers a natural-looking radiance without the shimmer associated with traditional highlighters. But how does this work?

So, the balm itself is completely transparent in colour and lightweight and surprisingly non-sticky in texture.

The formula essentially melts onto your skin, remaining glossy for hours after application and creats a high sheen, dewy effect that catches the light and radiates outwards.




I won’t lie, I was a little scared to use this as all I could think of was that it was going to be like slicking some clear lipgloss onto my face, and that didn’t sound good.

I was pleasantly surprised however by the texture of the balm as despite its thick appearance, it was actually really light and sheer, not at all gloopy or tacky to touch.




Designed to be used on your cheekbones, eyelids, lips and anywhere else you’d like to add a pop of sheen it glides across the skin with ease and blends well.

It doesn’t feel heavy on your skin and no your hair doesn’t stick to it like it might a lipgloss which was a relief!





As you can see from the pictures, it simply offers a subtle, natural looking sheen which is great for days where you don’t want to head out with a face full of make-up but still want to brighten your complexion.

It took a few attempts to work out just how much (or little) I needed to create the perfect look but once I’d got the hang of it I really liked it.



I won’t be getting rid of my traditional highlighters anytime soon, but for the days when I want something a little more subtle then I’ll definitely opt for this!

Beauty Blender’s Glass Glow Shinelighter is available now from Cult Beauty and costs £22.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig