Thursday 13 October 2011

Quick Fire Q&A with Mischa Barton


While she hasn’t been gracing our TV screens for what feels like forever, you may have noticed that Mischa Barton is back in the spotlight this week due to a highly controversial photo shoot with photographer Tyler Shields involving some bizarre poses with slabs of raw meet (see below, ewww)


The somewhat troubled starlet has seen her career plateau since the OC came to an end in 2006, (yes I still mourn its absence and drooling over Adam Brody each week) but despite her personal issues she is still undoubtedly one of Hollywood’s more gorgeous girls.
 I stole a few minutes to do a quick fire Q&A with her and was surprised at her answers (note the final question, who’d have though!)

Thanks for talking to me Mischa, what do you have in your make up bag today?

  When do you feel most beautiful?

In jeans and a hot top

Do you have a beauty Icon? If so, who?

I find it hard to name any one person, there are just so many great people out there! My Mum has always been a great influence on my style; particularly during the more formative years. 

As a high profile star, do you feel pressure from the media to look ‘perfect’

I tend to just be myself when working and not working. There’s no denying that I’ve developed a certain awareness of being watched whether on-screen or off, but it comes with the territory, so when I’m not portraying a character, I’m just being me.

Can you share with us one of your trade secret beauty tips?

Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner


Who'd have though it, the secret to Mischa Barton's beauty is also one of my favourites, good old Herbal Essences!

You can buy Mischa's Lip Balm from Space NK for £35 and Herbal Essences from most supermarkets, Boots, Superdrug and pharmacies
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. HOW do you get such incredible interviews?? I Love your celeb Q&A pages, always like to hear what the stars use! Good work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those meat photos are truly gross- whatever possessed her to do those! Love that she loved herbal essences too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried anything from Herbal Essences, definitely picking those up in my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eww they're gross! haha :L Good that she uses a brand that we can afford though! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig