Friday 28 October 2011

Cosmopolitan Magazine Blog Awards 2011

Wednesday night was the night of the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2011.

Hosted at the sumptuous 24 London in Kingly Street, it was an evening of cupcakes, canapés, cosmopolitans and class.

The venue was exploding with talent and glamour, fantastic dresses, gorgeous shoes and immaculate hair and make up.


While i didn’t win in my category, that accolade went to Vivianna Does Make up, an exceptionally worthy winner, i had a fab time and thoroughly enjoyed getting glammed up for the evening!

Im really into vintage, old school Hollywood glamour at the moment so decided to go for that particular look, doing my own make up and visiting the Incredible Powder Rooms where their Powder Puff Girls have created some stunning hair styles for me on more than one occasion.

My dress and shoes are from ASOS, Photo courtesy of Cosmopolitan Online
 
Thank you so much to everyone who nominated me and voted for me, i felt hugely privileged just to be shortlisted and loved meeting loads of fantastic fellow bloggers.

Thank you Fabulicious followers for getting me there and thank you Cosmo for such a lovely evening.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. You look STUNNING!!!! I also love this style but i can never get my hair right.

    and O M G, ive just noticed your red bows they are amazing, and they match your lipstick, great choice xx

    http://lauralovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous!

    xxx

    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look frikkin' amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, really enjoyed meeting you. You looked immaculate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you've just stepped out of a movie! :) xxxx

    http://islandgirlinsights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't believe I've only just come across your blog! But you looked really nice, I'm sure you must have heard this loads before but you've got a Dita von Teese look about you. Suits! xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig