Friday 21 October 2011

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover


This video has to be seen to be believed. I shall say no more until you have watched it, but resist reading the text below until you've seen the video in its entirety.




AMAZING right! Zombie boy  ( Who you may recognise as the skeleton man from Lady Gaga’s Born This Way video) aka Ricky Genest as you’ve never seen him before, tattoo-less! 

Excuse me while i toddle off to get my hands on some of the Dermablend collection to try it out for myself. If their products can conceal his tattoos it should have no problem with my blotchy skin!

As always, i will post my review as soon as I've road tested it, but if you cant wait then you can find the brand available to buy at Boots online here!

(Im still a tad speechless, are you?)
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That is incredible twofold- for the fact that the guy has so many tattoos, and for the fact that they were totally covered! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is CRAZY!!!!! Why would you have so many tattoos and why would you want to look like a zombie- hes a handsome man! I need to try this product asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, it doesn't get more full coverage than that. Must get. lol,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post!! Fantastic video, amazing coverage! Love it, watched it twice and was speechless for about five minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah first time ever I'm speechless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm speechless and I am sharing it and I want this goddamn Dermablend! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that products seems to be amazing!!

    But it's such a shame that he is one big tattoo, he's not ugly at all, i can't really understand why you would be like that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig