Friday 10 June 2011

The Top 5 Products you Need right now!

We all have them, the beauty essentials that we reply on, never stray from and will always stay loyal to. The items we not just want, but NEED.
Beit that one particular shade of lippie (which sends you into a wild panic when you discover it has been discontinued), to the lotions and potions you buy In bulk when they are on offer, to simply your favourite smelling conditioner.
I have been on a mission to mend my ways, broaden my beauty horizons and try NEW products. Below you will find 5 of the best new products on the market which I urge you to open you hearts to and try!

1. TangleTeezer

TangleTeezer is the best hair brush you will ever use. Ever. This I guarantee! I have long, thick, often knotty and tangled hair. I can rarely get a brush through it when dry and cant even imagine the carnage of the aftermath of attempting to brush it wet. This brush is nothing short of Magic. Basically ( and here comes the science part courtesy of their website; Upon picking up Tangle Teezer you will notice the teeth aren’t like that of an ordinary brush which is where the hair genius comes in. The unique configuration of specifically designed teeth flex just the right amount to detangle and help smooth the hair’s cuticle which in turn protects the inner cortex from damage. It doesn’t lie that’s for sure, for the first time ever I can brush my hair even when its soaking wet and the brush glides through. ‘Mazing!



2. ModelCo Fibre Lashes

Theres no getting away from it. False eyelashes are expensive little things, often retailing at at least £5 for a pair which in theory should only be worn once. There are always eyelash extensions, but again depending upon where you have them done this can set you back a pretty penny too. OR you can try Danni Minogue and ModelCo’s new mascara which has proved so popular that it currently has a waiting list at Boots. Its called Fibre Lashes. Coat your lashes in their mascara, then use the Fibre Lashes brush to brush-on nylon fibres which are lightweight and adhere to your own lashes and act like instant lash extensions. You will then be the proud owner of dramatically longer and thicker lashes within seconds. The fibres then easily wash off when you remove your makeup, and you can use it all over again the next day, and the day after that until it runs out like regular mascara. For £35 it’s a steal!

3. Fast Shampoo

A few years ago I made a massive mistake. I cut my long, luscious locks off and had them styled into a rihanna-esq bob. There wasn’t actually anything ‘rihanna-esq like’ about it and in truth I looked like a boy. I hated it and immediately wished I had long hair again. Despite being told it would ‘grow back quickly’, it didn’t and 6 months later I was searching the internet for hair growth treatments when I came across Fast. Fast is a hair accelerating shampoo and conditioner with a special blend of herbs and essential amino acids which provides the basis for the ultimate in quick hair growth. They claim that it can help your hair to grow up to 45% faster than normally- so if your hair grows 1 inch a month, you could expect a growth with the shampoo and conditioner of 1.5 inches!
Whether it was pure wishing and hoping and longing, or whether the product has worked its charms I cannot be sure, however I did feel as though in a period of 2-3 months my hair had grown much faster than it had in the previous 6…. And at around £20 for the shampoo and conditioner, its far cheaper than hair extensions!


4. Bare Minerals Skincare

Bare Minerals has launched a new Skincare Range to compliment their highly successful Cosmetics collection (the foundation of which happens to be one of my essential products!)
In particular their Pure Transformation night Treatment really does deserve some attention, in their own words- This groundbreaking nighttime mineral treatment is powered by our proprietary 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex. Clinically proven to dramatically reduce the appearance of pores, increase luminosity and deliver faster cell turnover-resulting in miraculous skin-renewing benefits. Experience younger-looking, radiant, even skin tone with improved texture. This concentrated powder formula replenishes skin while you sleep so you'll wake up to the famous bareMinerals naturally luminous glow. Available in four tones to instantly diffuse imperfections.
I have fairly sensitive skin and am always quite sceptical about using new products on it, but my skin loved this treatment and im not sure how I ever lived without it. Yes it feels weird putting powder on your face before you go to bed, but it is so light, silky and soft you don’t even notice it is on your skin. My skin tone has improved, It looks like imperfections have faded and it comes in a beautiful little pot too! How can you say no!

UPDATE: Ive seen this on the Daily Mail website, seems im not alone in finding this product a-mazing! Check out the article here.


5. Avon Ultra Colour Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick

I have never thought much about buying Avon products-mainly because I cant just walk into a shop and buy them. That said, Avon has a huge amount to offer in its cosmetics range, and their new Ultra Colour Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick, whilst a mouthful is actually wonderful!
The rich, creamy lipstick is as beautiful to look at in its case as it is on your lips. The colour is intertwined with ribbons of hydrating moisture which help keep your lips soft and dewy as opposed to dry and cracked, which often happens to me wearing lipsticks. It comes in 10 delicious looking shades and offers you staying power and beautiful coverage whilst simultaneously keeping your smackers juicy and moisturised- it’s the best of both worlds!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh, I want some of that Fast shampoo and conditioner. I want fairtyale princess waist length hair by my wedding in April, and I have about 10 inches to go. If mine grows at 1.5 inches a month using this - 10 months to go would give me about 15 inches and scope for plenty of trims to keep it in tip top condition. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could grow my hair that long- mine tends to get to below my shoulders then just wont grow and further!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig