Monday 20 June 2011

The SONY way is up!



So, as you may or may not know my day job sees me working at Sony Pictures in London- yes the Sony that make TV's, PlayStations and Films.

My other passion (apart from beauty) is Film, so i count myself lucky to be working for a company and in the department responsible for distributing films and TV programmes around the world.

I am even more excited to announce that i am now writing items for the Sony TV website!

Sony TV Launched in the UK on April 7th this year and is currently broadcast on SKY channel 157.

I am obviously elated to be writing for such a well known and respected brand.

I shall attach the link to my first piece here, with loads more following in the coming weeks! Onwards and upwards as they say!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig