Wednesday 29 June 2011

DuWop Twilight Beauty

This November sees the eagerly awaited release of part one of the final Twilight films, Breaking Dawn and I’m not ashamed to admit that I have become a massive twihard (uber twilight fan for those of you who aren’t!) so you can imagine my excitement when I came across Twilight Beauty.
Oh yes, the genius’s at DuWop have created a spectacular range of cosmetics based on the massive appeal of Twilight where fans of the books and film, as well as women looking to highlight their own radiance can indulge in the unique and exceptional makeup experience that these products offer.
Packaged in hauntingly beautiful containers, dark trees wrap around the item with a muted gold shining through creating the illusion that it is lit by moonlight from within and with evocative Twilight and Vampire inspired names, its hard not to want to posses them all (see what I did there)
DuWop currently have three Twilight Beauty lines;
Luna Twilight Reflects the mood and sprit of the sagas iconic female characters presenting a collection that creates a harmonious blend between soft, natural beauty and stunning, fierce splendour.
Volturi Twilight Represents the powerful reigning coven in the novel and films vampire world. This range has the crest of the family on the packaging and features a multitude of items allowing you to recreate the same supernatural beauty that transcends time.
Nox Twilight Was created to coincide with the launch of the third film, Eclipse and is a special collection of 12 nail varnishes each adorned with the Cullen family crest.
Two of my favourite products are the Mortal Glow blush and the Twilight Venom, an adaptation of DuWop’s massively popular Lip Venom.
Mortal Glow is a gorgeous, satin smooth blush with three colours blended into one compact. It creates a lovely subtle glow, perfect for all skin shades.
Twilight Venom is a shimmering, red lip stain and lip plumper in one. It smells divine, a little like cinnamon and although I don’t usually wear my lips red, I really liked the effect and stain- and it lasted far longer than usual lipsticks.
Twilight Beauty is available to buy from simplebeauty.co.uk
If you would like to be in with the chance of winning a selection of these gorgeous products all you have to do is follow my blog via Google Friend Connect, Post a comment below and follow me on twitter @sarah_berryman1. The Competition closes on Sunday 10th July and a winner will be selected at random from all the entries. Good Luck!

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY
SHARE:

58 comments

  1. Another amazing prize!
    Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely prize :) I am following on Twitter (@zebralennon)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. following , cracking prize lets hope for a win

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you by email and on twitter =)
    also I love your blog! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have followed you using the follow button at the top of the page and on twitter :)

    @jemcmx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a huge fan od Duwop there lip venom is fab and totally plumps the lips... another fab prize follow on twitter to @baile1kim1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great giveaway, Sarah!

    I'm following your blog and have followed you and tweeted on twitter @feefeegabor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your blog, and also yourself on Twitter :)
    @compgirl1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following your blog with Bloglovin' and on twitter as @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. following your blog and on twitter as @fionamaclean

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow your blog by email and on twitter as @marzutek

    szmarzena(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. following on Twitter as @purplefezmonkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I am following your blog
    What a lovely prize!

    Also following you on twitter as melandjake99

    ReplyDelete
  14. Already following you and would love some sexy goth make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow some more fab prizes, Love the Blusher shade
    i follow you via email & on twitter too
    twitter name is yasminec9
    email is yasminec9@aol.com
    Please include me in the draw
    Would Love to win this
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Follow your blog through bloglovin and you on twitter as @selene1611.

    Thank you for a lovely prize :)

    Sarah

    (bloggers playing up and not letting me sign in sorry for the anon comment x)

    ReplyDelete
  17. following you on here and twit! @sazzle_uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Following you via email and Twitter

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm following your blog, and I'm also following you on Twitter @googoodoll83.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you very much. i am following your blog, and following you on Twitter as @tiddles12

    Great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I admit that I've never read a Twilight book or seen the films but this makeup range looks uber cool. That red lipstick looks fantastic for a night out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Sarah,

    I have the Alice palette which I bought from lookfantastic.com they also have the Bella and the Rosalie one. I would like to get the Bella one next they ar3 £11.00 normally elsewhere £22.00 each, they also sell a few other things and the Nox nail polish. I don't have any of those yet but I'd really like to get some.

    I'm following with BlogLovin' and on Twitter as @aussiegirlblogs

    From one Twihard to another roll on November!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I've been dying to try the lip venom by these guys, all this Twilight makeup looks amazing though!! Following the blog (though my google acc is playing up I'm Helen Greenwood)and on Twitter @HellsBells_80 :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for the great comp, i am following/

    @rommer987

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, what a great prize - would love to win these! Am following you on Twitter @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow your blog (emsiecov) and on Twitter (@emma1111111)
    I know my daughter would love this!
    Thanks, Emma

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd love these!

    following on twitter and here

    @fionamaclean

    ReplyDelete
  28. Would love to win this!
    @glambarbiex

    ReplyDelete
  29. Following you via email and twitter. Thanks for running this giveaway.

    Jess (@athenajm)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks Sarah! What a wonderful review and prize!
    I am following your blog and on Twitter! I have also tweeted @TracyNixon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. am also following on twitter @kniknaxnjj

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great prize. Following you on here and twitter x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Im a huge fan of twilight would love these!! following on twitter as @supermommy1983 and your blog too. Fantasic comp x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Im a huge fan of no fuss beauty cosmetics :-) exactly what a women needs in her life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely prize, following you on Twitter @loupri73

    ReplyDelete
  36. AMAZINGG prizes Sarah!! :O
    I'm following on twitter as ABarryMakeup :)
    and here too as Aislin Barry :)

    Fingers Crossed -xo

    ReplyDelete
  37. would love to win!
    i'm @jadebythesea

    x

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a fantastic prize, thanks so much for offering it

    I'm following your blog and on twitter
    @juliebarrett62

    ReplyDelete
  39. Would like to try this so much am following you

    ReplyDelete
  40. Looks fab!#

    On twitter I am @Jamiegccc

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lovely prize, I am following you on Twitter @CeriKay. My email address is cerievans1 at gmail dot com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely prize, even the packaging looks stylish :-) Am following via GFC & twitter @susanwillshee

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow fab prize. I am following your blog and on twitter @Webkinny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  44. fab prize!! I am already following your blog and twitter @angiehoggett

    ReplyDelete
  45. fantastic prize, following blog & on twitter(mymilliemoo)

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a lovely prize. Following blog and on Twitter (@annaojbee)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great prize! Following your blog
    @me200784

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'd love to be following via GFC, but it doesn't appear to be on your page, which is strange, because GFC disapeared from my blog last night :/

    Tweeting @greenandshiney :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. omg, what a lovely prize. I think I would scream if I won this lol

    Already following you on here and on Twitter, thanks for the fab comp

    @Cat1980uk

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig