Monday 21 November 2011

The Saturdays Rochelle Talks Beauty


 Today sees the release of The Saturdays long awaited third album, On Your Radar.

My Heart Takes Over, their first single from this album is currently riding high in the charts and their new album is set to be just as jam packed with fab  tunes as Chasing Lights and Wordshaker.

 I caught up with one fifth of the far too aesthetically perfect looking group and chatted to the stunning Rochelle about how she gets so damn gorgeous!

 What do you have in your make up bag today?
My FashionistA nail varnish, a Rimmel #3 lipstick by Kate Moss and Mac Face & Body

What is your favourite beauty brand and why?

Rimmel – I’ve always got one of their products in my bag

When do you feel most beautiful?

When Celena our makeup artist has done my face!

Do you have a beauty Icon? If so, who?

Kim Kardashian – totally love her style and confidence



As a high profile star, do you feel pressure from the media to look ‘perfect’

When I’m working there’s a lot of pressure, but I do dress down on my days off

Can you share with us one of your trade secret beauty tips?

Make sure you drink lots of water and always get at least 8 hours sleep

What was the best piece of beauty advice you have ever been given?

Put a treatment in your hair once a week


What does ‘Beauty’ mean to you?

It means feeling confident and healthy

The Saturdays new single My Heart Takes Over is out on 13th November from their album On Your Radar out on 21st November



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely post again, Rochelle is def my favourite out of the 5 :) She's gorgeous!

    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig