Friday 6 January 2012

Liv Tyler, Pantene & Inside her Make Up Bag!

 

Liv Tyler is one of those celebs that just has ‘It’.

The otherworldly, almost impossibly beautiful looks and such incredible talent that set her apart from so many of her peers.

Since I saw her in Armageddon back in 1998, I have been captivated by her beauty, and so has the world it seems, seeing her become the face of Givenchy fragrances and cosmetics and now, the new face of Pantene.


As you can imagine, I was desperate to speak to the lady herself about her beauty secrets, in the hope that she would reveal the secret to her flawless skin and luscious locks. 

Here’s what she said.
 
Liv, what made you decide to work with Pantene?

I did a Pantene ad back in 1996 when I was 19!  I’ve tried lots of different hair care brands over the years, however Pantene is my favourite as it always leaves my hair looking and feeling really healthy

Liv aged 19 in her first Pantene Advert

Which Pantene product is your favourite?

The NEW Pantene Pro-V Normal to Thick Split End Serum is my absolute ‘must-have’ beauty product!


What do you have in your make up bag today?
  

What was the best piece of beauty advice you have ever been given?

The best hair care secret I’ve been given is, don’t stop caring for your hair once you’ve washed it.  Always use after care products such as heat defence sprays and split end serums.

What does ‘Beauty’ mean to you?

Beauty is beautiful healthy hair that’s smooth, that shines, looks full and has some bounce when you walk.




Well it seems that Liv really rates Pantene, but what do you think of the range of products? Are you a fan? Do they give you silky, glossy hair like Liv?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You can never go wrong with Pantene, it was the shampoo my mother would wash my hair with when I was a little girl, so the smell is very nostalgic for me. My favourite Panetene products are the ice shine range, as it works really well for my hair which gets greasy very easily.

    http://fashionismyhomegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these products look good, and Liv Tyler is beautiful!

    Defo worth a look when I am next in Boots.

    Thanks for the great post and Happy New Year!

    Claire

    Pinkchickclaire.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liv est magnifique! Liv is gorgeous!

    http://unbonjourdefrance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

    Lime Crime

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig