Friday 11 May 2012

Christian Louboutin to Launch a Beauty Range



I literally squealed with delight when i heard this news!


Christian Louboutin has partnered with Batallure Beauty LLC to create Christian Louboutin Beauté. 

The first products in the range are expected to launch in late 2013. 

Christian Louboutin Beauté will develop globally, offering beauty products across a number of classifications.

  Louboutin says of the venture;

The beauty adventure is a natural extension for someone like me, who likes to empower women and to be a part of creating beauty seems like the right next step
His shoes are famed for their skyscraper heels and un-mistakable red soles

The chairman and co-founder of Batallure Beauty Robin Burns adds:

Wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes completely transforms a woman and Christian will bring that same transformative quality to women through his beauty products.

Wow, so a Christian Louboutin beauty range eh! 

Come next year I  may finally be able to say that I own one of his pieces!

I’m extremely excited to see what the range looks like and I’m sure there's going to be a lot of red in there ;-)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. SO excited for this! Not sure if I can wait until late next year though!!

    Sami x
    wwww.glamsambeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. I am agree with you Sami, also can't wait for this wonderful beauty adventure.

    http://www.sakhibeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just noticed this post on your blog & I am really looking forward to hearing more about his beauty range!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig