Tuesday 29 May 2012

bareMinerals READY


I’ve loved bareMinerals make up and skincare ever since my mum introduced it to me a few years ago.

I love that they have such a vast product range and that their products are so pure you can sleep in them.


The only slight niggle i had was the fact that their gorgeous eye shadows were in a powder form, making it tricky and if your me, sometimes messy to apply. 

(Especially when you’re on a train. Don’t ask.)

So imagine how thrilled i was when bareMinerals launched their READY collection, comprising of stunning blushers, exquisite eye colours, fab bronzers and a compact version of their Mineral Veil. 

The Top Shelf (L-R Mixologist & Cognac)

Their eye shadows are literally to die for.

They look like powders but apply like a crème, delivering smooth, vivid, highly pigmented and long wearing colours.

The Flashback (L-R Deja Vu & Amnesia)

Better still, they contain powerful antioxidants known to deliver anti-aging benefits and are free from parabens, fillers and contain no harsh chemicals.

Result.

The Honeymoon Phase (L-R Giddy & Don't Disturb)

You can see from the photos just how incredible the eye shadows look and for £19 i think you are getting a lot of high quality product for your money. 

The two colour eye palette’s are available in 22 different combination's, cost £19 and are available from the bareMinerals website now.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. the pink one looks nice :)

    BTW, I would like to invite you to join my
    SMILE BRILLIANT GIVEAWAY
    here's the link: click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one, the gold is so lovely! Bareminerals always have really nice things, i'm yet to try their foundation but have heard it's many of my friends HG product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got The Vision - really pleased they are pressed powders now. :)

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig