Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Body Shop Fruity Glossy Colour


Words simply cannot describe how much I love these lip glosses from The Body Shop.

These are far from being just another lip gloss.



These are the best damn smelling (and tasting!) lip glosses you will find!

Available in 11 delicious flavours and colours, they are high-impact, have glossy and gorgeous colours and are deliciously yummy.
 
 

 
I got my lips around the Lychee, Coconut and Peach flavours.

Each shade delivers a super-shiny, sheer colour, but Lychee was my favourite with its non shimmery, pretty pink colour. 

It looks pretty dark below, but its actually far more natural and just adds a hint of colour.

05, Lychee Lip Gloss


Peach offers a gorgeous, shimmery, pale- coral gloss while Coconut is pinky-pale and has an iridescent quality.

25, Peach Lip Gloss


What I liked about each variety was that they weren’t too sticky or gloopy, a pet hate of mine when it comes to glosses.

10, Coconut Lip Gloss


I wish you could smell them because they smell so real! Lychee especially smells utterly divine!

The Body Shop’s new Lip Glosses are available now in the following flavours and cost £7 each. 

 Peach, Raspberry, Mango, Coconut, Lychee, Plum, Pink Grapefruit, Cocoa , Mint, Peach & Strawberry.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig