Friday 16 September 2022

The Body Shop Avocado Range

 

Pamper your skin this autumn with the decadent and gorgeous new Avocado collection from The Body Shop.

 Created for normal to dry skin, this line-up features sustainably sourced Hass avocado oil from South Africa to offer nourishing, long lasting hydration.

 


 Now, normally I find myself drawn to super sweet, juicy, fruity scented bodycare products, but I have to say, this Avocado range smells absolutely beautiful.

 Think light, refreshing and clean. It actually reminds me a little of the scent of cucumber but paired with the deliciously soft and creamy undertone of luxurious avocado.

 


 Quite simply, it smells sublime.

 I thoroughly enjoyed road testing two key products from the collection, their body scrub and body yoghurt which are a fabulous skincare pairing if I do say so myself which will leave your skin feeling wonderfully soft, hydrated and smelling divine.

 


 The Avocado Body Scrub (£18) is a beauty to behold, featuring the same green hue that you would expect to find inside a wonderfully ripe avocado.

 Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, this decadently rich and creamy body exfoliator gently buffs away dead skin cells to leave dry skin feeling softer and so much smoother.

 



 The tub that holds this vegan, green body rejuvenator has been made with 100% recycled plastic and is recyclable too.

 Once you’ve buffed yourself beautiful its time to slather on the Avocado Body Yoghurt (£12).

 


 Comparable in texture to a body lotion as opposed to a butter, this lightweight, non-greasy gel cream offers instant hydration.

 


 Instantly absorbed, no down time is required to allow this tub of joy to sink into your skin and you’re left with a soft, lingering reminder of your experience with an invisible veil of its clean, refreshing, comforting scent.

 


I’ll be honest, I didn’t expect to like this collection as much as I have but its delightful fragrance paired with its deeply nourishing properties has really won me over.

 You can get your hands on every item from the Avocado collection from The Body Shop online and in store now.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig