Thursday 15 April 2021

Facetheory Glycolacsal Solution T4

Step up your toning regime with Facetheory's Glycolacsal Solution T4 (£14.99)

This alcohol free toner had been formulated with a potent triple action acid blend to gently yet effectively exfoliate and purify your skin without stripping it of essential oils or causing dryness and tightness.

This new launch is their first ever exfoliator to contain an impressive 8.5% glycolic acid alongside 1% salycilic and 0.5% lactic acid.

This impressive combination clarifies, brightens and evens out your complexion.

The trifecta of acids expedited cell turnover, revealing fresh, healthier skin while minimising the appearance of fine lines and pores.  

Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid which dissolves the bonds between dead skin cells to encourage shedding so new cells can generate, revealing a clearer, brighter, smoother complexion.

Lactic acid is another alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates pores and encourages cell renewal to soften the appearance of fine lines and fade discolouration such as hyperpigmentation and age spots.

Salicylic acid on the other hand is a beta hydroxy acid, which means that it is oil soluble and can penetrate deeper into the pores to dissolve surface oils and other impurities that would otherwise cause blockages that can lead to breakouts.

It gently cleans pores and refined them creating the appearance of a smoother complexion.

Apply to a cotton pad post cleansing and sweep liberally across your skin before allowing to dry.

Then follow with your chosen serum and moisturiser for the ultimate healthy glow.

The alcohol-free toner is formulated with a triple-acid blend that gently exfoliates and purifies without stripping or drying. Brightens skin, refines pores, and evens complexion.

Made in the UK it is free from parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils and is both vegan and cruelty free.

It is truly a brand I could shout from the roof tops about as it has transformed my sensitive, problematic skin in a matter of weeks.

If your current skincare is no longer working for you, I implore you to explore mew possibilities and unleash the power of beautiful, radiant skin that glows with health.

What have you got to lose?

Head to Facetheory & save 20% off your purchases today with the code BBFAB1.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig