Monday 12 April 2021

Philosophy Fresh Cream

I love a pampering and I love soft, sweet comforting scents so when I stumbled across Philosophy's Fresh Cream 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath I was on a very fluffy cloud 9.


Winner of QVC's customer choice beauty awards in 2018, this decadent , rich, creamy gel gently cleanses both your body and hair leaving behind the lingering aroma of sweet, creamy, milky vanilla.






Sweet but not too sweet, soft but not bland, it is a the perfect blend.


Run under warm running water and enjoy a bath full of plentiful, frothy bubbles. Dispense onto a sponge for a luxuriously soft cleansing experience or use as shsmooo for a rich lather that leaves your locks squeaky clean. 






To give you a more in-depth insight into the scent, look to the accompanying spray fragrance.


Fresh Cream offers a delicately sweet scent with an indulging blend of creamy vanilla, sweet macadamia and spun sugar to create a delightfully smooth silky treat. 






Essence of freshly whipped cream is enhanced by the soft floral notes of almond blossom,heliotrope, Tonya bean and decadent vanilla milk.


It's simply divine.





I then discovered they had a matching flavoured lip gloss and I was ALL over that!


Presented in a sleek, chic, transparent tube you'll find a high gloss, high flavour lip sheen to nourish and pamper dry lips while smelling delectable and tasting equally scrummy!






It offers a sheer colour and super shine, but if I'm honest it doesn't last long enough on my lips to reap the hydrating  benefits as I'm always licking it off!


This type of fragrance that makes you smell good and makes you feel good is a winner for me.


My one any only gripe is that to get your hands on this  delicious duo in the UK is to purchase them via two seperate collections on QVC.






Treat your body with the Philosophy Deserts 3 Piece Supersize Collection & opt for "Fresh Cream" where you'll receive a 

Fresh Cream Shower Gel (946ml), a Fresh Cream Body Lotion (946ml) plus a Fresh Cream Spritz (480ml) for the special price of £63.


For the Delicious lip gloss you'll need to head to the Philosophy 6 Piece Party Lips Collection which comprises of 6 lip shines in Mixed Berry Tart, Melon Daquiri, Vanilla Birthday Cake, Coconut Frosting, Sugar Sprinkles and Fresh Cream for £34.





Given how lush my Fresh Cream products are, I'm very tempted to expand my range!


You can find the above products available for sale now at QVC

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig