Wednesday 29 January 2020

GLAMGLOW BRIGHTEYES Illuminating Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream


They say your eyes are the window to your soul. If this is the case then mine say that my soul is dog tired!

I am forever on the hunt for lotions and potions that can hide the fact that I’ve been constantly tired for over 6 years now. (Do you think that’s a coincidence that my son is 6 years old? I think not!)

Parenthood combined with the arrival of my mid-thirties has resulted in my eye area looking less than fresh so I was very excited to try out GLAMGLOW’s new BRIGHTEYES Illuminating Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream.




Does it come by the bucket load?!

Housed within a pretty rose gold metallic pot with the iconic GLAMGLOW star adorning the lid you’ll find a super pretty, pale pink pearlescent cream.

Lightweight and fragrance free, the cream claims to help instantly brighten and revive tired eyes as well as gently erasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, so as you can imagine I got stuck right in!




As you may expect the cream contains Hyaluronic Acid, the universal skincare hero that offers all-day hydration helping to fight dryness and the appearance of fine lines by plumping them, creating a flawless base for eye makeup.

When used regularly, Narcissus and Peptides work hard to smooth and refine your skins texture, reducing fine lines helping to strengthen your skins moisture barrier to portect against the causes of fatigue.

Speaking of fatigue, it is also infused with a dose of caffeine to instantly energise and revive tired eyes.




The cream itself is wonderfully rich yet surprisingly light. In fact, it was absorbed so quickly and efficiently that I was left questioning whether I had even applied it!

However, upon closer inspection it was instantly possibly to decipher which eye had been treated and which hadn’t, thanks to the pearlescent, illuminating spheres which get to work straight away to brighten dark circles around your eyes.

Immediately I could see a visible difference, with the dark circles of my left eye looking noticeably less than the right.





I love the addition of this illuminating element to the cream as it gives you instant results while the product gets to work behind the scenes!

Once applied, my eye area felt immediately refreshed and soothed, hydrated and nourished.

Its feather-light texture ensured that the cream was absorbed really quickly while its effects lasted far longer!




The jury’s out on its ability to reduce fine lines over time as I’ve only been using it regularly for a couple of weeks, however I’m convinced of its ability to instantly brighten the eye area and it is just a pleasure to apply.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig