Wednesday 22 January 2020

Elemis Pro-Collagen Insta-Smooth Primer


How on earth did I not know that Elemis have a primer and how have I gone so long without realising that I needed it!


This anti-ageing, luxurious smoothing primer bridges the gap between skincare and cosmetics and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while creating an even complexion that is perfectly prepped for makeup.




I just adore the packaging and the soft, pastel teal colour of the tube which exuded luxury and offers a knowing nod to the rest of the pro-collagen collection.

Formulated with Elemis’ unique Cryo-Firming Complex, a cooling blend of cryo-extracted Brown Algae combined with Italian Glacial Water that helps promote the appearance of firmer skin, the unique hybrid formula also contains Padina Pavonica, a unique Mediterranean algae which has proven anti-aging benefits.




A combination of natural Marine extracts delivers an immediate and long term lifting, tightening and smoothing effect while Bladderwrack, Glacier Water and a Thermo-Receptor Activator to offer an instant cooling effect and hydration.

 The result, is skin that looks and feels softer, smoother, nourished and refreshed.






The fluid itself is lightweight and velvety in texture and possesses the most subtle hint of luxurious fragrance.
Upon application, the primer literally glides across my skin and my face felt firmer, plump and fine lines appeared blurred, leaving a fabulous base for my make up application.




My oily t-zone was instantly mattified while my dry cheeks felt nourished and soft and to be honest, I was so pleased with the result that I felt that on several occasions, I actually didn’t need make up at all.

As primers go, its clear to see that this is an expensive one. However, it is far from your ordinary primer.

Ow many primers do you know that work to combat the signs of ageing thanks to their superior skincare qualities?




Yeah, thought so!

Its an inspired product and a fab addition to the Pro-Collagen collection.

Elemis’ Pro-Collagen Insta-Smooth Primer is available now and costs £58.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Elemis is a top brand and we love their creams.

    www.bellezzaclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig