Wednesday 6 February 2019

New Childs Farm Products!


We are HUGE Childs Farm fans in our house.

As an eczema sufferer from childhood I’ve always had to be very careful with the kind of products I use on my skin as many, many ingredients can cause a painful and irritating flare up.

When I had my kids and they started to exhibit signs of suffering with eczema too I immediately went on the hunt for suitable bathcare and bodycare products that they could use but also enjoy.




Like most children, mine LOVE a bubble bath, but if you suffer with eczema you’ll know that bubble baths are not generally good for your skin.

I didn’t want my kids to miss out so I was thrilled when I was introduced to Childs Farm.

Childs Farm are an award winning British brand that uses naturally derived ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of mild, kind and delicious smelling skincare products for kids.





Gentle enough to be used on even a newborns skin, these delicious sounding products are  Dermatologist and paediatrician approved as suitable for sensitive and also eczema-prone skin.




We are BIG fans of the new Blueberry and Mango bubble bath. Pour under warm running water and prepare for a fabulously fruity and fresh bathing experience.

You need to work a bit to froth up a decent amount of bubbles but its well worth it to see your kids delight in making bubble beards and having fun, all while the delicate formula provides a delicious good-enough-to-eat fragrance!




The Watermelon and Organic Pineapple hair and body wash is a real treat too! Sweet and juicy, my children smell practically edible after being washed in this!

Applied to a a warm, wet sponge it froths up beautifully, creating an abundance of lovely soft foamy bubbles to gently cleanse my childrens skin.




I’m not at all ashamed to admit that I may have used the majority of these products on myself. Well, if its good enough for my children its good enough for me!

You can check out the full range of Childs Farm products on their website now  where you can also purchase them.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig