Tuesday 22 January 2019

Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil


I love a facial oil. 

Super nourishing and hydrating they are the perfect addition to your skincare regime for when the winter months creep in, the weather gets colder, the central heating clicks in and it all wreaks havoc with your skin.

A particular favourite of mine is the Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil (£39).




Suitable for all skin types but particularly those who suffer with dry or dehydrated skin this lightweight facial oil complex features a blend of nine essential oils and plant extracts to help promote your skins elasticity, strength and radiance.

Super hydrating and nourishing the treatment works to condition and reconstruct your skin to enhance its resilience and protect from environmental damage.

The oil itself possesses the most beautiful aromatic scent. Rich and decadent its aroma swirls, capturing your senses and relaxing your mind.




Palma rose, orange, mint, vanilla, geranium, chamomile, lemon, rose and lavender replenish moisture and re-balance your skin while Omega 3 helps restructure the skin and promote elasticity.

Camelina oil offers powerful antioxidant properties to protect the skin from environmental aggressors and Moringa seed (the ingredient at the heart of Emma’s range) which is a source of skin essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidant rich phytonutrients helps to rehabilitate dull, tired looking skin. 




Designed to be used under a moisturiser on freshly cleansed skin, apply a few drops and smooth over your face with your fingertips, gently massaging it into your skin.

The gorgeous scent lingers on even after the oil has been absorbed and you can instantly feel how soft and moisturised it has left your skin.




I suffer with oily skin so I only tend to use a small amount of oil but you can up the drops depending on how dry your skin is.

I particularly like to treat myself to this oil at night-time, where I allow my skin to drink in all the goodness and recharge its batteries!




It is particularly good at soothing and repairing dry chapped skin which I suffer with around my nose from where I’m constantly blowing it thanks to kids and their winter colds which they kindly share with me!

Emma Hardie’s Brilliance Facial Oil is available now and it costs £39 for 30ml.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ah this oil sounds divine! I love the Emma Hardier skincare collection xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig