Thursday 11 July 2019

Coco & Eve Like A Virgin Hair Masque


I first came across Coco and Eve’s hair mask on Instagram after seeing a flurry if posts about this apparent ‘miracle’ worker.

Women with thick, long or damaged hair were raving about it in their droves, claiming it had restored vitality, health and shine to their locks.

As the owner of long, damaged hair myself I was intrigued and despite its fairly hefty price tag, I decided that the testimonials were too hard to ignore and that I just HAD to try it for myself.

I promptly ordered a pot of their Like A Virgin Hair Masque which comes beautifully presented in a cute little box along with a free, matching 2 tiered bristle brush.




At £34.90 it was an expensive treat but as it is designed to be used just once or twice a week for oily  hair like mine I thought it would last some time and the results would be worth the initial investment.

Marketed as a 5 in 1 treatment it claims to restore dry damaged hair, improve your hairs texture and shine, hydrate and deeply condition, treat split ends and tames frizz and transform your hair in only 10 minutes.

Formulate with raw virgin coconuts from Bali, the mask claims to add shine and softness to the hair while strengthening and repairing to preventing hair breakage and split ends. The coconut penetrates deep into your hair follicles to help promote a healthy scalp and prevent problems such as dandruff.




Essence of fig and shea butter work to moisturise and help detangle the hair without making it heavy or weighing it down, Linseed improves the gloss and texture so it’s silky soft to the touch and Argan Oil treats split ends and tames frizziness, to make your hair more manageable, adding gloss and shine to give hair vitality.

The mask itself smells as incredible as you may expect. Think of a sweet, tropical breeze with notes of fig and coconut. It’s just a gorgeous, soft, mellow scent and I couldn’t wait to have hair that smelt so delicious!

Thick, creamy and rich in texture, the mask is almost the consistency of a body butter. Indeed, when 
applying the mask to my hair it felt like I was putting a moisturiser on my hair!




Applied to the lengths of my hair avoiding my scalp, I applied a generous dollop and used the accompanying brush to gently distribute the product evenly through my hair. Truthfully, almost immediately after applying it I could feel a difference in my hair.

I usually try not to brush my hair when wet for fear of causing breakages or damaging it further, but once the mask was in my hair the brush pretty much effortlessly glided through my hair, probably in part thanks to the brush’s 2 tiered bristle technology which aids detangling with minimal breakage, but I could definitely already feel an improvement.

I left the mask on for 10 minutes as stated then rinsed and oh my I knew I was in for a treat. Even while still wet I could feel the difference to the texture of my hair.




Once blow dried I noticed that my split ends which usually would feel coarse now felt silky and smooth and even before I used my straighteners my hair shone.

Once straightened I was the proud owner of rejuvenated, silky, shiny and gorgeous hair that smelt as good as it looked.

As promised the mask hadn’t weighed my hair down but had left it feeling the healthiest it had felt it years and looking just as impressive.




I was genuinely really, really impressed.

This wonder mask is easily as good as any intensive treatment you may have in a hair salon, only you have the pleasure of being able to use it from the comfort of your own home and I cannot impress upon you more how gorgeous it leaves your hair smelling.

I did find however, that my hair may have become slightly greasier quicker than usual. I initially put this down to the product however I soon realise that it had more to do with the sheer amount of time I spent brushing and caressing my silky new locks than the mask!




If you have long, damaged, coarse or frizzy hair and long for silky, soft hair that shines with radiance then honestly you need to try Coco and Eve’s Like a Virgin Hair Masque

No, its not cheap but unlike many other products out there with impressive claims and no substance, this lovely genuinely works.

Coco and Eve’s Like a Virgin Hair Masque is available now from their website.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. check us out

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig