Thursday 9 February 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation



When a product contains the word ‘Magic’ in its name, you expect big things from it.

When Charlotte Tilbury launched her Magic Foundation I sat back and waited to see what people made of it before jumping in myself and all I saw were rave reviews.




‘The best foundation ever’, ‘amazing’ and ‘brilliant’ were just some of the positive words often associated with it, so despite not being a regular foundation-wearing-kinda-gal I decided to try it for myself.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation is an anti-ageing foundation designed for all ages and all skin tones. It offers full coverage but without the heavy feeling thanks to its weightless texture.




Five years in the making, this hyper-intelligent formula dispenses evenly over your skin and does not sit in imperfections.

It contains some powerful skin loving ingredients including Laricyl (a concentrate mushroom extract) to improve skins firmness, tighten pores and moisturise, Hylauronic Filling Spheres which plump the skin with water, reversing wrinkle grooves and Supercharged Vitamin C which converts to pure vitamin c within the skin, giving protection and energy directly to the skin’s cells and DNA.




Whether you suffer from acne, redness, discolouration or dull, tired skin Magic Foundation claims to be able to give you perfect looking skin. But does it really?

In a word, yes, Yes it absolutely does!




Available in 15 different shades it is super easy to find a tone to match your skin (I’m a shade 3 by the way).

As you might be able to see from the photos, when dispensed from it’s really chic bottle, the formula appears thick and creamy.




Despite this I was very surprised to find that once blended across my face it’s texture was revealed to be extremely lightweight. It felt like a second skin and I could hardly feel it on my face which was amazing as one if the reasons I don’t wear foundation regularly is that I can’t stand the feeling of wearing a mask of make up.

Despite its super light texture it offers incredible, full coverage. It is buildable so you can create more coverage in problem areas if needed and still it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing foundation.




I found it worked amazingly at reducing the redness around my nose, covering acne scars and for neutralising the purple bags under my eyes, so much so that I didn’t need to use my usual heavy duty eye concealer, unheard of since having my kids!

It left my combibation skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth all day and dare I say it even helped to mattify my oily t-zone for far longer than many other foundations I’ve tried.




I am seriously impressed by this foundation and without a doubt it deserves to be called ‘Magic’!
Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Foundation is available now and costs £29.50.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have been recently thinking of trying this, may give it a go now, just need to go to a store or counter to get matched up :)
    Janay Andre
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senior Virgin Hair is Best Brazilian Hair Virgin Hair Wholesale Vendor, Hair Extension Suppliers, Providing Quality Virgin Human Hair Products and Services. There Are Various of Hair For Your Choice. Such as Weave Bundles, Lace Frontal Closure, Human Hair Wigs etc.Headband Wig

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig