Tuesday 28 February 2017

72 Hair Blow Dry Cream



72 Hair is a new haircare range created by hairdressers and designed to give you healthy, gorgeous hair and the Blow Dry Cream is one of their hero products.

I’ll be honest, I’ve always been more of a hair serum or oil kind of girl when it comes to pre-blowdry treatments, however I decided to be open to change and give this bad boy a shot.




Formulated with Avocado Oil, Collagen and Hydrolyzed Silk, this luxurious styling cream has been created to restore moisture, nourish and protect your hair from heat styling.

It contains a unique UV protector which acts as a thermos shield to help look after your hair.

Designed to be used on towel dried hair prior to drying, apply evenly through the lengths of you hair, leave for 10 mins or so then dry and style as usual.




Firstly can I just say that this cream smells amazing. It exudes luxury and reminds me of the kind of aroma you’d experience in a top notch salon; refreshing and aromatic. Just gorgeous.

The cream is rich yet light and once applied to your hair you wouldn’t even know it’s there.

Once my hair was dried I could really notice the difference in terms of its softness and I was delighted to see that it hadn’t weighed my hair down at all.




My hair felt silky smooth and had a beautiful shine to it. Better still it smelt wonderful and this scent lasted all day.

It’s fair to say that I’m now a blow dry cream convert and I’m looking forward to trying the rest of the range.

72 Hair Blow Dry Cream is available now and costs £14.99.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Senior Virgin Hair supplies the best cheap human hair extensions. Virgin Brazilian Hair, Indian hair, Cambodian hair, Peruvian hair, Malaysian hair, Burmese Hair, Malaysian Hair For Sale! Brazilian hair is the best selling in the market. There are Brazilian hair weave, Brazilian hair closure, Brazilian hair frontal, Brazilian hair wigs in various hairstyles online.

    Brazilian Hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. These websites are really needed, you can pick up a lot. Natural Human Hair Wigs For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop Cheap Human Hair Wigs, Cheap Lace Front Wigs, Human Hair Weave, Lace Closure Frontal With Affordable Price From Senior Virgin Hair! Best Brazilian Hair For Sale! Professional Hair Vendor, Professional Service & Low Wholesale Price. Brazilian Hair Weave

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! நியூசிலாந்து ETA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes referred to as French/Silk Lace Hair Replacement Systems. skin hair systems

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig