Tuesday 28 February 2017

Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense



Olympéa Intense is the new powerful scent from Paco Rabanne.

This unique and bold fragrance launched on Feb 1st and is one of the most distinctive scents I’ve ever experienced.




Described as a ‘sensual oriental’, Olympéa Intense is captivating and potent perfume which requires a strong, fiercely feminine woman to carry it off.

This unique scent is housed in a feminine yet mighty bottle and offers intense notes of white pepper, orange flower and grapefruit flower which give way to sensual salty vanilla, cedarwood and white amber.




It is absolutely not the kind of fragrance I would usually be attracted to.

It is thick, heavy, rich, heady, intense and yet also addictively creamy and warm.




A little really does go a long way and while I’m not sure I’m a fan of its initial scent, I rather like the dry down aroma.

It softens somehow and becomes much more appealing, to me at least!




It is a sophisticated and grown up scent and would be the perfect fragrance for anyone who wants to stand out and who commands attention!

Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense is available now and costs £72 for 80ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig