Tuesday 22 September 2015

Urban Decay Collaboration with Gwen Stefani



I am so excited about this news!
 
Urban Decay have announced their first ever celebrity designer collaboration and the person they’ve chosen couldn’t fit the brand better.

This limited-edition collection which will be available later this year is with none other than THE Gwen Stefani!




Gwen has apparently worked closely with the brand, guiding every detail of the collection, from the shades to the packaging. Chief creative officer and founding partner Wende Zomnir spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of this launch-from the packaging to the formulation to the shades. She carefully crafted each product with Gwen, creating the exact shades she always wished she had in her collection.

Gwen says;

“When Urban Decay came to me to collaborate, I immediately thought it was a perfect match. The way they’ve built their company is very similar to my aesthetic and approach. It’s all about creative self-expression, being strong and not being afraid to go outside of the box. Everyone in my life knows I absolutely love makeup. From a very young age, it was an artistic passion of mine. I actually used to be a makeup artist. I love wearing makeup and having so many ways to express myself through it. It’s my war paint. To be able to do a collaboration with people who get that concept and who are just as passionate about it is a dream come true. We’ve made and created products that I actually wear every single day. It’s the real thing. I’m obsessed with everything we’ve done, and I can’t wait to share it.”
 
I can’t wait either!

 Stay tuned for further details nearer the launch!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Gwen! I can't wait to see what they do!

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what this includes. Even though I don't have many of their products I'm a big fan of Urban Decay and I don't think they do collaborations very often do they? I've always liked Gwen Stefani's makeup so I think this should be good x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig