Tuesday 23 June 2015

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray & Night Oil



Sometimes I find it really hard to shut off at night. 

Yes, I can be absolutely shattered but the second my head hits my pillow my eyes ping open and suddenly I’m thinking about what to have for dinner tomorrow night, have I paid for Franky’s next set of soft play classes, did I remember to email that person back and I suddenly get the urge to get in contact with someone I haven’t spoken to in forever right that second.

You get the picture.
 
I’ve tried lots of things to combat this; warm baths, hot chocolate before bed, listening to relaxing music etc etc but to be honest these things do very little.




It wasn’t until my son came along and I was desperately googling ‘how to get my child to sleep’ and ‘how can I get my child to sleep longer’ that I came across This Works range of Sleep Products.

Their range of products designed to help you fall asleep faster, naturally and leave you waking up feeling refreshed.

I bought their Baby Sleep Pillow Spray  (£16) for my son and waited with baited breath to see if it would work. Do you know what, I really do think it helped my son to fall asleep faster than he would have otherwise!




Chuffed with the results I splashed out on their Deep Sleep Night Oil (£25) and Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (£16) for me, after all, if it helped my son it HAD to help me!

This beautiful, light, non greasy body oil contains an expert blend of lavender, Vetivert and Camomile to help hypertension, nervous tension and insomnia while encouraging peace and wellbeing.

Antioxidant Grape Seed Oil locks in moisture and ensures that the oil is absorbed into your skin quickly leaving you feel pampered and feeling wonderfully relaxed.




I apply the oil to the upper parts of my body mainly, my arms, chest, neck and shoulders, lay down and deeply breathe in the beautiful aroma.

To be honest, you could use this bad boy alone but I find it works even better when accompanied by their best selling Deep Sleep Pillow Spray.

The spray contains the same blend of relaxing, essential oils and boasts some seriously good statistics.




89% of users fell asleep faster than usual and 92% felt more refreshed in the morning.
I would have to agree with these stats 100%!

Spritz the non oily spray over your pillow before going to bed and breathe in the delicate, tranquil scent and allow it to help you drift off into a blissful sleep.

I literally cannot live without these two life saving products! I love going to bed anyway but these beauties have made the experience all the more relaxing and pleasurable.




They are worth their weight in gold and if you ever struggle to sleep I implore you to give these a try. 

They are even suitable for pregnant women, something I wish I'd known all those months I struggled to sleep while pregnant with my son!

This Works range of Sleep products are available from their website.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm a huge fan of the pillow spray too - I just can't be without it! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig