Thursday, 7 June 2012

Vaser Lipo Before & After Pics 2 ½ Months On


Last week i showed you my photos 3 ½ weeks after surgery.

Today I’m showing you the photos at 2 ½ months!

I figured in order for you to see noticeable changes in each set of photos, I needed to leave it longer between photos, so here you are!

L-R Before, after 3 ½ weeks, after2 ½ months

As you can see, the swelling and hardness that is evident in the earlier photos has all but gone, leaving smooth curves and a soft silhouette.

It feels like the swelling has gone completely, but given that it can take 6 months to completely settle I’m sure there are still more changes waiting to happen.

L-R Before, after 3 ½ weeks, after2 ½ months

I love that my back is so sculpted now, you can now differentiate between the end of my back and the top of my bum and it looks naturally contoured.

The same can be said about my tummy. You can see very subtle definition line in the centre of my torso above my belly button, and gentle curves by my hips.

L-R Before, after 3 ½ weeks, after2 ½ months
 
I still have some fluid and swelling in the lower part of my tummy which is completely normal due to a number of things, namely gravity, and this will eventually lessen over time.

In a month from now I’ll do another set for you, but suffice to say I can’t wait to get in my bikini this summer!

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. You look great! Congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab, results are amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls, im really thrilled! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow what a difference! Your stomach is so flat :) You look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, absolutely fantastic. The results are mind blowing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu look amazing :)))WOW!!! Have loved sharing your journey with you!!! Thank you for sharing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! It is rather terrifying putting yourself on the internet in just your smalls for the whole world to see, but i really did think it was something that people would be interested in- a frank and honest account of what its really like. I'd love to know some of your thoughts on it- Is it something you'd ever consider? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. good results of Vaser Liposuction is shown in your article, keep your good posting

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’re really looking great! Liposuction was perfect for you and I hope that after the procedure, you’ve gained enough confidence. I can only say that the operation is successful once you feel that you’re satisfied with the results and are enjoying your new look.

    : Shavonda Duarte

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to know all the options that are available in terms of Liposuction, in order to choose the best for me! Actually i would like to have a Vaser Liposuction but there are dozens of techniques and i don't know what to choose. Besides you should know that i hate pain and i can pay up to $5000! Besides i live in london so it would be great if i could find a doctor there! Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. VASER liposuction produces sound vitality to liquefy the fat. A little tests produces the sound wave which softens the Fat that surfaces contact inside the body. This sell the fat can be then effortlessly expelled through suction from the treated range. VASER and VINTX instruments are utilized for liposuction methodology to give the High Standard results. At Cocoona the accessible VASER is the most developed form and gives the point of preference to the claim to fame to give a world class results.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hii..Wonderfull Information, I read your blog u shared some useful tips from this post. Please tell me about recovering time of vaser liposucution.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vaser Liposuction in Dubai is an amazing non-surgical way to improve the contours of your body. Here are a few things to consider.
    Vaser Liposuction In Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, nice article, Vaser liposuction,is another alternate technology to traditional liposuction. Vaser Lipo removes fat from below the skin to improve the aesthetics of a particular body part and see results immediately after the procedure

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig