Tuesday 19 June 2012

Angelina Jolie as Disney Villian Maleficent


The Walt Disney Studios announced today that production has begun on “Maleficent,” starring Academy Award® winning actress Angelina Jolie.

Maleficent  is the untold story of one of Disney’s most beloved villain, Maleficent, from the 1959 classic “Sleeping Beauty.” 

Today i bring to you, the first ever image of Angelina as the iconic character

The film is set to reveal the events that hardened her heart and drove her to curse the baby, Aurora.

Sleeping beauty is one of my all time favourite Disney films and I’m beyond excited to see and hear more about this film!


Scheduled for release on March 14th 2014, you've quite a wait, but i recon it'll be well worth it! 

So, baddie or not, Is it just me, or could Ange look stunning in any guise?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am beyond excited to see this film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really a fan of Angelina Jolie for the past few years, but I gotta admit, she looks pretty epic as Maleficent. I can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig