Monday 3 February 2020

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base


Prime and moisturise in one with Bobbi Brown’s best-selling Vitamin Enriched Face Base.

This fabulously luxurious cream/balm nourishes your skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth ahead of your makeup application.

Created for normal to oily skin types the advanced formula combines shea butter with Vitamins B,C and E to deeply hydrate and comfort parched skin.




Paraben, phthalate, sulfate and gluten free, this vegan multi-tasking wonder does a fabulous job of balancing your skin, meaning that your makeup looks beautiful for longer.

Enriched with a light, refreshing grapefruit and geranium fragrance, it creates a wonderfully uplifting experience, particularly first thing in the morning when body and mind may be lacking in energy and enthusiasm!

Its thick and rich texture had me worried when I first used it as my skin doesn’t respond well to really rich creams, however once applied it was quickly absorbed, leaving behind no trace.




The texture of my skin was instantly transformed from dry yet shiny to soft and velvety, without a hint of greasiness.

Its scent is so delicate its barely detectable which I really like yet is also beautifully soft and rejuvenating on a tired mind.




Once applied, my skin felt as if it had been primed already. Soft, flawless and velvety smooth, it made my foundation application effortless.

Dry patches were left moisturised while my oily t-zone was left a soft, natural matte.

A little goes a long way with this cream so don’t be tempted to slap it on by the bucket load and I love the fact that I can now ditch my traditional primer and streamline my daily skincare and cosmetics routine, saving both money and time.




If you’re in the market for either a new primer or moisturiser, I highly recommend giving this wonder balm a try.

Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin Enriched Face Base is available now and costs £44.50.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig