Thursday 12 January 2017

Stay Calm with Tisserand



Let’s be honest, for most of us January sucks.

The festivities of Christmas and the New Year are over, we’re all slightly broke and the weather is predictably rubbish.

It’s at this time of year where I find myself feeling a tad stressed. I’ve gained a few unwanted lbs from over indulging, my bank balance has seen better days and the monotony of day after day of grey, wet cold days starts to weigh me down.

When I feel like this there are two products that I turn to to restore a little calm and happiness into my life and they’re both from Tisserand.





When I feel hassled and stressed I just apply a little to my forehead and temples, behind the back of my neck or onto my wrists and massage in gently.

It features a nourishing base of pure Jojoba oil, comforting Geranium, zesty Orange and warming Nutmeg to help you re-discover a sense of internal calm and peace.

This gets used a LOT!




Secondly is their divine Sweet Dreams Bath Oil.

This beautiful bath oil emulsifies on contact with water leaving a softening, relaxing and aromatic, sleep inducing bathing experience.

This oil is blended using a combination of calming Lavender, Jasmine and Sandalwood essential oils, combined to encourage a peaceful nights sleep. 

It is enriched with coconut, sweet almond and jojoba natural moisturisers and is rich in vitamins and antioxidants.




It is a beautiful smelling product and leaves your mind feeling wonderfully calm and relaxed and your body soft and nourished!

January sucks but with the help of these two little lovelies, I know I’ll get through it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig