Tuesday 17 January 2017

Vineyard Candles



I love scented candles and I love pina colada’s, so when I opened this gift at Christmas I was pretty damn happy.

What I didn’t pick up on until several weeks later while taking a closer look and sniff, was the unusual glass jar that the candle was housed within.




It looked an awful lot like the bottom of a wine bottle.

After a bit of googling I discovered that it WAS in fact a wine bottle!

Say hello to Vineyard Candles.




Vineyard candles are Cornish artisans of funky glassware and candles from repurposed wine and beer bottles. 

Inspired by the bottles from their local Cornish vineyards they have fifteen years of experience creating new and unique gifts with each bottle cut and ground by hand and the rims polished by flame to give a perfect finish. 




The luxury hand poured natural wax candles are spiced with trendy drink inspired fragrances and come packaged in a beautifully designed tube.

How cool is that!

So cool in fact that their candle won Gift of the year 2016.




The candles cost £19.50 and are available in a wide range of booze inspired scents including Prosecco, Shiraz, Moito and Gin and Tonic and they smell absolutely gorgeous!

I love how unique these candles are and I love that they are British made, so if you love scented candles too get behind British businesses and try them out!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh wow! I love the look of this...What a clever idea to use a wine bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love Pina Colada and what a great idea to make them out of re-purposed bottles x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig