Thursday 12 February 2015

Thierry Mugler Mother's Day Gift Sets



With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I thought I’d share with you these super cute gift sets.

I’m a HUGE Thierry Mugler fan so I’ll be hoping this post serves a little hint for Mr B!

Thierry Mugler’s decadent limited edition treasures chests, contain  the most precious fragrances.

The captivating scents of Angel and Alien will transport you to the heart of the Mugler Galaxy and would make a gorgeous gift for any mum!




The Angel Mother’s Day gift set (£51.50) contains the original Angel EDP 25ml, Body Lotion 100ml and Shower Gel 30ml. 
 
The distinctive, sweet, chocolatey scent is my all time favourite and you can smell head to toe of Angel with this little goody!



The Alien Mother Days Gift Set (£50) features the mysterious and mesmerising Alien EDP 30ml, Body Lotion 100ml and Shower Gel 30ml. 

 The woody amber floral fragrance is a powerful one and the perfect gift for any Alien lover.

Both limited edition sets are available now from Thierry Mugler stockists.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig