Tuesday 24 February 2015

Superdrug's Cafe de Bain Range



If you haven’t come across this range in Superdrug, you can thank me now for introducing you.

Cafe de Bain is a super sweet range of bubble baths and shower gels in the most delicious and delectable scents.


Cherry & Almond




Sweet Vanilla Madeleine




Coconut Macaroon




Raspberry & Rose



Each variety is available in both a rich bath crème and shower gel and I can confirm that they smell as good as they sound.

Cherry and Almond is a particular favourite of mine; It smells like a rich, scrummy bakewell tart!

Sweet Vanilla Madeleine reminds me of a soft, moreish vanilla cake, totally edible! 




If those two sound a bit too sweet for your liking, Coconut Macaroon offers a lighter, less heady scent while Raspberry and Rose is the perfect fruity/floral combination.

The Bath and shower crèmes cost £2.99 each so you can enjoy trying them all without breaking the bank.

I reckon they may already have a bit of a cult following, certainly in Essex, as I always struggle to find more than one or two bottles of each variety left in my Superdrug and a lot of the time, they’re sold out entirely!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig