Friday 16 April 2010

My Beauty Idol


My Beauty Idol is the Magnificent Marilyn Monroe. For me, she was the epitome of beauty, gorgeousness personified as a busty blonde American film star.

Today i feel like sharing some of my favourite quotes from her, so please enjoy.

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.


Well behaved women rarely make history.

Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.


All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't.

I just want to be wonderful.

And my all time favourite.

We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig