Wednesday 15 November 2017

TIGI Bedhead Urban Anti-Dotes Resurrection Gift Set



I love TIGI Bedhead gift set! They’re such great value for money and I’ve had one on my Christmas list every year for as long as I can remember!

This year my favourite set is their Resurrection Kit Gift Pack.




Worth £32 but retailing at just £19.90 from allbeauty.com this set contains a Urban Anti-Dotes Resurrection Shampoo (250ml), Resurrection Conditioner (200ml) and Treatment Mask (200g).

This range has been created for hair that needs some serious TLC, or hair rehab if you like!

The collection works together to help repair weak, brittle and damaged hair by injecting it with a serious hit of moisture.




Firstly, as you may expect from a Bedhead product this trio smell INCREDIBLE!

I look forward to washing my hair with this sweet, fruity smelling set as it doesn’t just leave my hair looking and feeling lush, but smelling yummy too.




The shampoo is thick, rich and creamy in texture and gently lathers to leave your hair feeling clean but not stripped.

The conditioner (along with the rest of the range) contains 25% more moisture boosting ingredients along with powerful thermal protection to defend against harsh conditions -perfect during winter.




This nourishing conditioner targets areas most in need of repair and offers deep conditioning to help soften and repair your damaged locks.

Lastly there is their Resurrection Treatment Mask.




This super duper mask is nothing short of brilliant. Designed to be used as a weekly intensive treatment this thick, creamy treatment softens, strengthens and helps to repair the damage done to your hair by heat and chemicals.

Applied evenly to mid lengths of hair and left for 3-5 minutes, your hair is left feeling softer and silkier than you ever imagined possible.




Trust me!

I am head over heels in love with this collection. No other range can tame and soften my hair as well and my god can my hair shine now!




The TIGI Bedhead Urban Anti-Dotes Resurrection set is available now from allbeauty.com and costs £19.90.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh I cannot tell you how much this mask saved my locks! They were so dry and frizzy and this literally bought them back to life! I'll definitely be re purchasing xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig