Monday 14 September 2015

The Beauty Kitchen Wonder Balm




It’ll come as no surprise to my regular readers to hear that I love a multi-tasking product.

  Perfect for busy people and often a good way to save some pennies, I am always on the lookout for products that have more than one use.
 
One such product that I recently discovered that fulfils this need of mine is called ‘Wonder Balm’ and is from a brand called The Beauty Kitchen.
 

 
These super cute balms all contain beeswax, cocoa butter and Abyssinian Oil to offer super nourishing and moisturising properties and are also all paraben and sulphate free.

 (Abyssinian Oil by the way is a turbo charged version of argan oil, is rich in omega 3 and is light, non greasy and super hydrating. just letting you know because I didn’t know what it was either!)
 
Available in six different scents, they contain no synthetic fragrances and yet manage to smell utterly gorgeous.
  


I tested out three of the six scents and have to say, loved all of them!
 
Love Me smells like Christmas with warm cinnamon leaf and comforting patchouli.
 
Spoil Me contains a high grade essential oil blend of cedarwood, orange sweet and aniseed and reminds me vaguely of Black Jack sweets!
 
Chill Me, as the name suggests is a relaxing smelling balm and includes lavender, eucalyptus and clary sage.




 These compact, recycled tins of joy are perfect for popping in your handbag and are great for sore chapped lips, dry cuticles or applying to really dry areas on your body such as knees and elbows.
 
To be honest, the Chill Me balm has such a beautiful scent I’ve even used it to massage into my temples to aid sleep at night!
 
The best bit is each little tin costs just £2.99 or you can buy the whole collection from The Beauty Kitchen for just £12!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig