Tuesday 15 September 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminators hit Cult Beauty



Squeal!

 If you’re on the Cult Beauty mailing list you’ll already have had a helpful little email about these bad boys this morning but if you’re not allow me to share the news!


This HUGELY popular US brand famed for adorning the faces of many a celeb (most notable the Kardashian’s) is available from Cult Beauty who today launched their four absolutely stunning Illuminators!



They are just so incredibly beautiful and their stunning, shimmery art deco embossed design is just calling to me!

You need me you need me….

See!

Available in 4 shades you’ve got;



Starlight: A white gold that’s perfect for pale skin





So Hollywood: A true gold that’s perfect for medium skin tones





Peach Nectar: An apricot gold that’s ideal for medium to dark complexion






Riviera: A rose gold that looks beautiful on darker skin

I was really temped to grab So  Hollywood, mainly because that’s the one Kim Kardashian uses (don’t judge me!) but opted for Starlight in the end as to be honest, it’ll probably work best with my milk bottle white skin.

I can’t wait for it to arrive! I wish I could afford to buy them all but at £28 a go I’m just not that rich!

Head here now to take a look and get yours before they go.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sooo excited about these, they're sat in my basket just waiting for the student loan to come in.

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered So Hollywood even though I've only recently bought Champagne Pop! Highlighter overkill! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig