Monday 19 August 2013

Paul & Joe Autumn 2013 Fairytale Collection



I love it with Paul and Joe bring out a new collection as I know it will be an opportunity to pour over beautiful products presented exquisitely!




They never do disappoint and their autumn 2013 Fairytale Collection is just as beautiful as any other they’ve had before.



These eye colour sets arecavailable in 3 stunning shades;



 Princess, creamy pink, soft lavender and champagne gold




Fairytale, snow white, dusty rose and sparkling silver



Peau d’Ane, lovely lilac, smoky charcoal and platinum



While expensive at £27 each are beyond cute!




Next are their new eyeliners.



 Feminine, feline eyes can be yours with their new liquid eyeliner (£18) In True Black or Sepia Brown.



Three new lipsticks have been created in pretty shades for the collection.

  From left to right in the photo above, Far, far away (soft pink), Once upon a time (peachy) and Happily Ever After (magenta) and cost £14 each, while the lipstick case costs £7.




Paul & Joe is not the cheapest cosmetic brand on the market, but it is certainly one of the most beautiful and I can’t wait to get my hands on these over at Beauty Bay at the end of the month!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh the packaging is so pretty! I particularly like the rose lipstick holder and I have a big weakness for butterfly's so obviously I love the eye colour sets x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig