Thursday 10 November 2022

MAC Fix + Stay Over Alcohol Free Setting Spray

 

As the festive season begins you may find yourself looking for ways to prolong your makeup as you hit the after-work Christmas parties.

Lucky for you then that MAC have just launched their brand new Fix+ Stay Over Spray.

 


 

This revolutionary new alcohol-free setting spray provides weightless hydration while effortlessly setting your makeup for up to 16 hours of long-lasting wear.

Perfect for taking you through both day and night, this innovative makeup must-have uses microscopic film-former particles with a super fine mist spray pump to deliver weightless, effortless even application.

Housed within a sleek, chic, fuss free white bottle with a funky hot pink lid, the formula has been enriched with antioxidants to protect against environmental aggressors such as pollution and blue light.

 


 

The new alcohol free formula is gentle on your skin, making it suitable for even us sensitive skinned lovelies and its ultra-fine application means it feels weightless on your skin.

Because it offers hydration, it helps to freshen your makeup throughout the day, locking in its true colour to keep you looking tip top all day and all evening long.

To use, simply close your eyes and your mouth then holding the bottle approximately 25-30cm away from your skin, press the pump firmly to release the mist and evenly spritz it across your face.

Then that’s it!

 


 

The job’s a good un and you can rest assured that your makeup will look as good come 10pm as it did at 10am.

In fact, in a consumer test 94% of participants said that it helped their foundation stay true to colour throughout the day and 95% agreed that the mist felt weightless on their skin.

As someone with oily/combination skin I always find myself needed a setting spray to help lock in my makeup as it can tend to melt throughout the day, requiring frequent powdering which can leave my face looking cakey.

 


 

Previous mists I’ve tried have aggravated my skin and left it feeling uncomfortable tight, much like I imagine it would had I spritzed hair spray onto my skin but I am thrilled to say this is certainly not the case with the new Fix + Stay Over.

My skin feels comfortable and looks fresh.

It’s a winner for me!

MAC’s new Fix + Stay Over Alcohol Free Setting Spray is available to purchase in store and online now and costs £26 for a 100ml bottle.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig