Wednesday 9 June 2021

Jimmy Choo I Want Choo

 I Want Choo is the intoxicating new scent from fragrance powerhouse Jimmy Choo.

Jimmy Choo do fragrances really, REALLY well. In fact, I’ve yet to ever meet a Jimmy Choo scent that I didn’t love.

 



I want Choo is absolutely no different.

Categorised as an Oriental fragrance, it is both playful and sparkily and seductive and sensual.

In a move away from the orb inspired bottles of previous scents, I Want Choo exudes glamour and femininity with its elegant, curvaceous glass bottle.

 



Created as an object of desire, the soft curves of the transparent glass vessel reveal the elegant peach tint of the nectar captured inside.

The front of the bottle features the initials JC entwined together in gold, while the cap is a circular gold globe sat atop a hammered, jewel effect neck piece,

Elegant, voluptuous and enticing, I was so excited to try this new scent.




I Want Choo explodes with pure joy with top notes of velvety peach and sparkling mandarin juice.

Light, sweet and juicy, it is an exciting opening sequence which feels light, bright and radiant.

Heart notes of creamy, sumptuous Red Spider Lily combine with alluring Jamine Sambac to create an entirely more sensual fragrant experience.

 



Finally, base notes of addictive, sweet, soft vanilla and Benzoin sweep forward, enveloping the scent in a rich, captivating veil of seduction.

It is one of those scents which is perfect for both day wear thanks to its lighter facets yet is also perfect for evening wear thanks to its seductive undertones.

 



Classic, beautiful and pure elegance, I’ve fallen head over heels for I Want Choo and I’m pretty sure that you’re gonna love it too.

Jimmy Choo I Want Choo is out now and costs £45 for 40ml.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig