Monday 1 February 2021

Pixi Retinol Eye Cream

 My quest for a younger looking complexion took me to Pixi’s new Retinol range of products.

It was here that I discovered the new Retinol Eye Cream (£22).

I’ve always been slightly scared of using retinols on account of my sensitive skin, but Pixi is a brand which I both love and trust so I decided to bite the bullet and give it a shot.

 


 

Housed within a sleek pastel green and lavender tube is an eye cream which has been developed to help improve elasticity, smooth and protect the delicate skin around the eye area.

Formulated with retinol to smooth and refine, caffeine to de-puff and energise and peptides to firm and revitalise, it is gentle enough to be suitable for all skin types.

Free from parabens, it claims to help minimise the appearance of fine lines while restoring radiance.

 


 

In terms of texture, it is a wonderfully thick, rich and creamy cream which is just the kind of texture I want in an eye cream.

I like applying something decadent to my eye area as the skin there is far thinner and more delicate than on the rest of your face and it can often feel drier than the rest of my complexion.

Silky smooth and decadent, you can apply the cream directly onto your skin thanks to the sleek plastic applicator tip.

 


 

Lightly squeeze the tube to dispense the product onto your skin and gently massage it in.

Don’t forget to ensure that your eyelids are treated too!

My skin felt instantly quenched, supple and I had the sensation of feeling more awake.

 


Despite its richness, it was relatively quickly absorbed, leaving the skin feeling oft and nourished.

Now, I’ve not been using it for long enough to be able to say if it has actively helped with the appearance of fine lines, however I do feel that it help to irradiate annoying puffiness and it definitely helps to create a smooth base for eye make up.

 


 

If you love an opulent eye cream that really feels like it helps to perk up your dull, tired eye area then this is the product for you.

Pixi’s Retinol Eye Cream is available now and costs £22.

 


 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig