Sunday 3 January 2021

No7 Restore & Renew Multi Action Eye Cream

 I bloomin’ love an eye cream and as I hit my mid thirties boy do I need it.

It comes as no surprise to me to learn that the skin around your eyes as much thinner and more delicate than on the rest of your face and can therefore begin to show the signs of ageing faster than elsewhere.

Because of this disparity the area around your eyes requires a little extra tlc so in short no, your general moisturiser won’t quite cut it.

 


 

I’ve been testing and trialling different eye creams for a number of years now and I can’t help but keep finding my way back to No7.

My current fave is the No7 Restore & Renew Multi Action Eye Cream.

Housed within a simplistic, chic yet elegant tube with rich pink lid you’ll find a miracle worker.

This understated cream is  supercharged with technology from No7’s clinically proven Multi Action Serum to expertly target the key visible signs of ageing.

 



 Designed for more mature skin, I still opted for this as the skin around my eyes can be super dehydrated and I figured I could really use all the help I can get at this stage.

It is formulated to target both the appearance of dark circles and to reduce puffiness while its skin fortifying complex rich in calcium and amino acids offers essential skin nutrition.

 


 

The cream also contains No7’s pro-retinol ingredient of choice, Retinyl palmitate to support your skins natural renewal process to help reduce visible signs of ageing, while being gentle enough to be used on even sensitive skin.

PLUS, aside from all these anti-ageing benefits it also helps to protect your skin against daily stress and environmental aggressors by boosting your skins natural defences.

 


 

 Rich yet lightweight and creamy in texture, the precision nib allows for precise, neat application directly onto the skin around your eyes.

Once applied, gently massage the cream in outwards and upwards until it has been absorbed.

 


Instantly, your skin feels hydrated and comforted, firm and protected.

It feels and looks brighter after just one application and after twice daily usage for a number of weeks I have noticed a marked change in the appearance of fine lines, circles and puffiness.

The skin feels and looks flatter and firmer, dark circles are certainly reduced and I feel that the skin does look younger.

 


 

It is a great base for makeup application to as it seems to smooth and perfect the skin, preventing cosmetics from sitting in the lines and making me look older and tired.

At £20 it is a great eye cream which offers real, tangible results.

The No7 Restore & Renew Multi Action Eye Cream is available now from Boots and costs £20.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig