Wednesday 27 January 2021

Anxt. Breathe. Spray. Relax

 Lets be real. 

2020 and the start of 2021 has been hell.

A global pandemic has resulted in home schooling, job losses, businesses closing, poor health and deteriorating mental health in many many millions of the UK and worldwide population.

 To say that this year has been stressful is somewhat of an understatement.

Whatever your circumstance or situation, almost everyone has been negatively impacted by what is going on this year and anxiety is on the rise.

Of course, anxiety is something that anyone can suffer at any point of their lives, irrespective of and regardless of what may be occurring in the world, but right now, its at all an all time high.

 


 

This is both normal and natural, we are only after human and it is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of if like me, you suffer with anxiety, for whatever reason.

Keeping a lid on your anxiety can be hard and when it becomes overwhelming, it can seriously affect your ability to undertake your day-to-day tasks.

I am happy to admit that I have seen GP and taken prescribed medication in a bid to relieve my feelings of anxiety but I also welcome alternative therapies to try and help.

One such brand I have turned to is Anxt.

 


 

Aptly named, Anxt is a natural, effective way to help alleviate day-to-day and night-time stress, worries and nervousness.

Anxt offers a Daytime Spray (£19.99) and Night Capsules (£29.99) to allow to the opportunity to breathe, relax and rest.

Designed in appealing, soft hues and created in a slender, pale pink, discreet tube, the daytime spray features an all-natural formulation to help calm and rest an anxious mind.

Each ingredient has been carefully chosen to help contribute to keeping stress under control and alleviating nervousness throughout the day.

 

 

 

It contains Ashwagandha, Bacopa Monnieri, Mint, 5-HTP, L-Theanine, Rhodiola Rosea, GABA, and Lemon Balm.

Providing comforting and reassuring support when you most need it, the spray is designed to be used under your tongue like a tincture.

 Apply 2-3 sprays under the tongue then wait 60 seconds before swallowing whilst breathing through the nose and exhaling out of your mouth.

The spray possesses a slightly bitter, alcoholic taste and quickly gets to work to help calm and comfort.

 


 

Perfect for popping in your bag for use on-the-go, I always keep mine to hand in case of flare ups when I feel a need a little help.

Anxt also offer Night Capsules to help when your mind is racing of an evening.

 The capsules are a herbal sleep supplement made with safe and naturally sourced ingredients that are scientifically-backed to encourage a healthy and balanced sleep schedule.

 


 

 Similar to the spray, each capsule contains Ashwagandha, Bacopa Monnieri, 5-HTP, L-Theanine, Rhodiola Rosea, GABA, and Lemon Balm to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.

Designed to be taken 30 minutes before you head off to bed, they are a natural alternative to help with a restless, broken night of sleep as a result of worries, stress and anxiety.

You can take one to two capsules a night (I take 2) and by the time I’m in bed practicing my mindful breathing I find myself falling asleep quicker, with far less tossing or turning that I would otherwise.

 


 

Supplements aren’t for everyone, I get that, but you also needn’t suffer in silence and personally if using a natural product created with plant extracts can help my overall wellbeing, I’d happily give it a shot.

Anxt Daytime Spray and Night Capsules are available online now and can be bought slightly cheaper as a set for £44.99.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is one of the chief complaints I hear from massage consumers across the country when they tell me about their massage experiences. Reiki

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig