Wednesday 16 December 2020

Glitz Tech Sculpting Roller

 Supercharge your beauty routine with the gorgeous Glitz Tech Sculpting Roller.

Improve circulation, lift and tone your skin and achieve more pronounced cheekbones with this dazzling beauty tool.

Facial massagers help to improve your skins appearance and drain fluid that can make your face look puffy and tired.

 


 

They can help to sculpt your face, create smoother, firmer skin and can also even aid skincare penetration.

This glitzy little jewel adds an element of fun to your routine thanks to its bright, vibrant and funky design and colour.

It features an ergonomic V-shape on the handle to ensure it fits perfectly into your hand, regardless of if you are a leftie or a rightie.

 


 

It has been designed with diamond shaped ends to offer an intense yet comfortable deep massage to your face and neck in a quick, easy manner.

There really is no need to feel intimidated by such a tool, though I understand if you are unfamiliar with facial massagers that it may look a little daunting.

It’s actually really easy to use and is actually a real pleasure to do so.

 


 

For best results, the sculpting roller is designed to be used after you have applied your moisturiser or oil to ensure there is some slip on your face to avoid un-necessary tugging.

Starting from your jawline, move the tool from front to back towards your ears for eight times on each side.

Repeat for your cheekbones and to ensure complete lymphatic drainage, always finish your routine by taking the tool down the side of your neck several times.

 


 

For lifted, toned skin always use the tool in upwards motions.

I tend to suffer with puffy skin, particularly in the mornings regardless of how well I’ve slept, particularly around my eyes.

This roller has been a god send for reducing the puff and helping me appear more awake and youthful.

 


 

For starters, it feels wonderful to use, I mean, who doesn’t love a massage right.

Gentle yet effective, it dramatically reduces the appearance of puffiness, especially around my eyes after using it for a relatively short period of time.

I’ve also noticed that its helped my skin to absorb my skincare products more quickly and efficiently than if I were just to massage it into my skin with my fingers.

 


 

The result is long lasting firmness and through the process of massage, my skin appears more awake, less dull and certainly less tired.

The Glitz Tech Sculpting Roller is a great addition to any skincare regime and is available now for £54.

 


 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig